Monday 26 March 2018

Still busy

I'm a bit confused; it's all moving so fast.

I mean, what in the name of 'dafuq' is going on here?

As far as I can grasp, from spasmodic interaction with the world outside my monastic cell (in which I am rewriting physics itself, it seems) Jeremy Corbyn has had an affair with Stormy Weather in the White House while Donald Trump and Uncle Vlad have been trying to thwart Brexit through the medium of climate change.

Meanwhile, the Parliamentary Labour Party have all crossed the floor and are preparing to vote against allowing refugees from Africa - specifically white South Africa - into the country for cheating at cricket, or something. And I'm sure the polar bears were mentioned somewhere.


Also, something about passports.

I don't know quite what to think any more...

1 comment:

  1. You know the world has gone completely mad when the genocide of white South Africans and the theft of their property by black people is not condemned especially by white liberals/progressives and such like. In fact applauded as actions that they richly deserve.

    ReplyDelete