Friday 3 February 2012

Hair today...

This is brilliant! I don't give a flying fuck how much you hate me for this but the news that some daft bint has been poisoned by her hair extensions has made my day.



Despite my regular protestations it seems people continue to wilfully aspire to be monumentally stupid. If their idiotic pursuit of bling-before-brains results in their death it only reinforces the plain, simple, honest truth that I was right in the first place. If you are too simple to do anything than follow the herd then the only use you are to me is cannon fodder.

It makes the job of selection for elimination so easy. Tattoos, nails, hair. It's all the evidence I need to secure a conviction; a deeply held conviction that you are an utter waste of oxygen.

No comments:

Post a Comment